Welcome // Don't let the bianconeri lose their stripes

Ogłoszenia, Welcome to JuvePoland, Kurs języka włoskiego,HaxBall, Ikariam, ManagerZone, Hattrick, Fantasy Football
Zablokowany
ZAF

Juventino
Juventino

Nieprzeczytany post 05 maja 2006, 22:19

This is my first post here.. I don't speak Polish so I really have no idea in which forum I am at :oops: sorry I just hope it goes well with the topic.
I am a regular member from juventuz.com . And I am here because we juventini have to put our hands together on this one.

Nike have made a proposal to Juve for a new shirts design.. It is said that Nike's new home shirt has lost the stripes... The stripes are Juve's tradtion. Has been there for over 100 years now.
it is said that their proposed shirt is similar to this:
Obrazek

NOTE: this is not the design but just an impression of what they want to do. They also are talking with Barcelona for the same reason.

I've started an online petition please sign it if you beleive in the stripes tradition.. And please spread the word of this petition is much as possible.
Its already on Juventuz.com, juveusa.net, juventusmania.net and many other juve and sport related forums. If you are a member of other juve or sports forums even if in different langguages post them there..

The petition:
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/juve0607homeshirts/

I am sorry again for not beng able to write it in polish and I am also sorry if this is duplicate for a thread you already have. I thought you are a well known board that should get it such information as soon as possible. The petition will be sent to both Juventus and NIKE.

I would be very greatful if one of you managed to transilate this to polish for non-english speaking members.

Thank you very much,
ZAF

Gałcio

Juventino
Juventino
Awatar użytkownika

Nieprzeczytany post 05 maja 2006, 22:44

Hmmm ... this shirt is good :-D but i have one question ... where is our tradition ? :doh: white - black stripes must be, more than one ...

Nigdy nie dyskutuj z <brzydkie słowo ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)>,najpierw sprowadzi Cię do swojego poziomu,a potem pokona doświadczeniem.
Pawel_GL

Juventino
Juventino
Awatar użytkownika

Nieprzeczytany post 05 maja 2006, 22:51

I'll translate your post to Polish.
Tłumaczenie:
To mój pierwszy post tutaj... Nie mówię po polsku, więc nie mam bladego pojęcia w jakim forum jestem :oops: sorry. Mam nadzieję, że wszystko jakoś się ułoży w sprawie tematu.
Jestem regularnym członkiem juventuz.com. I jestem tutaj, bo my, juventini, musimy wszyscy razem działać w tej sprawie.

Nike zaprezentowała Juventusowi nowy design koszulek... Mówi się że według projektu Nike nowa koszulka straci pasy. Paski są tradycją Juve. Są tu już od ponad 100 lat.
Mówi się że nowe koszulki mają wyglądać mniej więcej tak:
Obrazek

UWAGA: Nie jest to oficjalna wersja, a jedynie domysł tego, co prawdopodobnie mają zamiar zrobić. Prowadzą podobne rozmowy z Barceloną w tej sprawie.

Stworzyłem internetową petycję. Prosze, wpiszcie się na nią, jeśli wierzycie w tradycję pasów. I proszę roześlijcie słowo o tej petycji do tylu osób ile to możliwe.
Powiadomiłem już Juventuz.com, juveusa.net, juventusmania.net i wiele innych forów dotyczących Juventusu i sportu. Jeśli jesteś członkiem jakiegoś forum o Juve lub sporcie, nawet obcojęzycznych, wpiszcie się tam.

Petycja:

Jeszcze raz przepraszam że nie byłem w stanie napisać tego po polsku i przepraszam także, jeśli powtarza to już jeden z tematów jakie posiadacie. Uznałem, że jesteście dobrze znaną stroną która powinna dowiedzieć się o tym tak szybko jak to tylko możliwe. Petycja zostanie wysłana do Juventusu i NIKE.

Będę wdzięczny jeśli ktoś z was przetłumaczy tą wiadomość dla nie mówiących po angielsku członków

Ogromne dzięki,
ZAF

Obrazek
Obrazek
ZAF

Juventino
Juventino

Nieprzeczytany post 05 maja 2006, 22:56

Whether its the greatest design ever or not, it does not belong to us. We are Juventus.. Black and white stripes all the way :)

LordJuve

Juventino
Juventino

Nieprzeczytany post 05 maja 2006, 22:56

ZAF pisze:This is my first post here.. I don't speak Polish so I really have no idea in which forum I am at :oops: sorry I just hope it goes well with the topic.
I am a regular member from juventuz.com . And I am here because we juventini have to put our hands together on this one.

Nike have made a proposal to Juve for a new shirts design.. It is said that Nike's new home shirt has lost the stripes... The stripes are Juve's tradtion. Has been there for over 100 years now.
it is said that their proposed shirt is similar to this:
Obrazek

NOTE: this is not the design but just an impression of what they want to do. They also are talking with Barcelona for the same reason.

I've started an online petition please sign it if you beleive in the stripes tradition.. And please spread the word of this petition is much as possible.
Its already on Juventuz.com, juveusa.net, juventusmania.net and many other juve and sport related forums. If you are a member of other juve or sports forums even if in different langguages post them there..

The petition:

I am sorry again for not beng able to write it in polish and I am also sorry if this is duplicate for a thread you already have. I thought you are a well known board that should get it such information as soon as possible. The petition will be sent to both Juventus and NIKE.

I would be very greatful if one of you managed to transilate this to polish for non-english speaking members.

Thank you very much,
ZAF
To jest mój pIerwszy post tutaj. Nie mówie po polsku więc nie mam pojęcia w jakim pokoju forum jestem przepraszam mam tylko nadzieję że temat jest dobry.
Jestem stałym userem juventuz.com. I jestem tu ponieważ my juventini chcemy wziąść to w swoje ręce.

Nike złożyło propozycję nowego stylu dla koszulek Juve. Nowe koszulki Nike stracą paski...Paski są tradycją Juve od ponad 100 lat.

Koszulki mogą być podobne do tych:

NOTE: To nie jest styl nowych koszulek ale tylko jedna z możliwości. Rozmawiają takze z Barceloną z tego samego powodu.

Rozpocząłem petycję online. Proszę podpiście się pod nią jeżeli wierzycie, że paski to tradycja Juve.. I proszę, napiście w swoim podpisie jak najwięcej.
Perycja jest aktualnie na Juventuz.com, juveusa.net, juventusmania.net i na wielu innych forach o Juve i tematyce sportowej. Jeżeli jesteście userami innych forach o tematyce Juve lub sportowej jeżeli nawet są one w innych językach napiście tam to...

Ta petycja:

Przepraszam, że nie napisałem po polsku oraz przepraszam jeżeli zduplikowałem ten temat. Myślę, że pownniście się o tym dowiedzieć. Petycja powędruje do Juve i Nike.

Ups. Somebody translate it before me.
I was sign some words in your petition and i thing many users of this and other sites or forums will do it.
But new shirts are very nice(if they will be same like this in your post)... :think:
Ostatnio zmieniony 05 maja 2006, 23:03 przez LordJuve, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

ZAF

Juventino
Juventino

Nieprzeczytany post 05 maja 2006, 22:58

Thank you very much..

Pawel_GL

Juventino
Juventino
Awatar użytkownika

Nieprzeczytany post 05 maja 2006, 22:59

Stripes are part of Juventus history and tradition...
Juventus without stripes is not my Juventus.
Players come and go, seasons pass, stripes stay forever.

Obrazek
Obrazek
ZAF

Juventino
Juventino

Nieprzeczytany post 05 maja 2006, 23:22

:D I feel really stupid.. I did not notice that there is a part for foreign non-polish material :oops:

Pawel_GL

Juventino
Juventino
Awatar użytkownika

Nieprzeczytany post 05 maja 2006, 23:34

Hey, don't worry. Someone will move this topic there sooner or later. :)
By the way, I forget, sorry...
Welcome to JuvePoland, ZAF :D

Obrazek
Obrazek
ahim86

Juventino
Juventino
Awatar użytkownika

Nieprzeczytany post 06 maja 2006, 00:19

i like this shirt, in my opinion it's look great, i think that one black and one white stipe dosen't look so bad, stripes is tradition of juve but some times new image is needed

..:: Forza Juve :: Forza Italia ::..
Bany_DG

Juventino
Juventino
Awatar użytkownika

Nieprzeczytany post 06 maja 2006, 09:55

Ths shirts look well, but lets they do not give up tradition :doh:
I certainly signed petition :)

Swider10

Juventino
Juventino
Awatar użytkownika

Nieprzeczytany post 06 maja 2006, 11:06

Koszulki w biało-czarne pasy towarzyszyły Juve od początku ich histori, dlatego też nie powinni się tego zmieniać, bo jakaś wielka firma chce an tym zarobić (w tym przypadku NIKE). Napewno działacze Juve i sami kibice nie zgodzą się na coś takiego tak, że nike moze zapomnieć o zmienienu trykotów Juve, jak tak bardzo chcą niech ida i zmieniają je w Barcelonie :P

w tym pokoju sie pisze po angielsku. Kornknot

"Pozytywne rezultaty to coś wspaniałego , ale istnieje coś większego: móc powiedzieć, że jest się kibicem Juventusu i być z tego dumnym."

"Dla tych barw niektórzy stracili swe życie"
buffon.bk

Juventino
Juventino
Awatar użytkownika

Nieprzeczytany post 16 czerwca 2006, 09:11

It sucks! I think it is a very bad idea to changing style. I very like traditional design. They mustn't make it.

Te koszulki są do dupy. Według mnie to zły pomysł aby zmieniać dotychczasowy styl. Bardzo lubie tradycyjny wzór. Oni nie mogą tego zrobić.

eLeM

Juventino
Juventino
Awatar użytkownika

Nieprzeczytany post 16 czerwca 2006, 09:38

Everything is better than pink shirts :smile: These projects are really nice (estetically even nicer than stripes) and we will still be Bianconeri, however stripes are a HUGE part of our tradition and they should stay. Period.

Ps. I don't believe that neither Juve nor Barca will go for it.

Obrazek
misiekjt

Juventino
Juventino
Awatar użytkownika

Nieprzeczytany post 16 czerwca 2006, 10:33

Nike want destroy our tradition :/ we must not permit Nike too do this . Bianconeri name always is link with black and white stripes and that must remain :dance: thanks for info ZAF

"piłkarze odchodzą, mężczyźni zostają"
Zablokowany